Effective Date: January 29, 2021; Last Updated: June 02, 2021
Quizlrn’s mission is to improve the skill development of coders through learning. Quizlrn operates a website, www.Quizlrn.com, also called as “platform” which is engaged in the service of online tutoring to users, and is an operator of a digital content marketplace of technology information;
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site terms and conditions of use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws;
By choosing to visit and/or avail any services provided by Quizlrn, you agree to these terms (as may be amended from time to time). Please read the following information carefully. By your continued access or use of the platform, you signify your agreement to be legally bound by the terms set forth herein. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, promptly exit this page and stop accessing the services;
If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law;
If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, promptly exit this page and stop accessing the services;
If we say ‘user terms’ or ‘terms’ or ‘terms and conditions,’ we’re talking about the rules for using our site, found at Quizlrn.com/terms;
For accessing the services, you may have to create an account and disclose (“Personal Information”) including, but not limited to (a) name, email ID, photograph, location and other contact information (b) gender and other demographics (c) birth date and year;
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us with respect to the subject matter herein and supersedes all prior written and oral agreements, discussions, or representations between you and us;
Licence to use
Permission is granted on Quizlrn.com’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. Unless otherwise specified in writing, all of our content is owned, controlled, or licensed by us. Content means all software, images, questions, tests, downloads, solutions, videos, or any material associated with the service and website. company hereby grants you, the limited right to access, view and use the platform only for the purposes of accessing, viewing, posting, downloading or submitting user material, using the embedded link function, placing store orders or for accessing information, applications and services. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
1) Modify or copy the materials;
2) Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
3) Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software or material contained on Quizlrn’s website;
4) Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials;
5) Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server;
Terms of account
You may be required to register an account with us for the proposes of using our services. You agree that the information you provide is accurate to the best of your knowledge. You will be required to provide certain personal information to us to create your account. You agree to maintain the information as to its accuracy. Failure to maintain an up-to-date account may result in your inability to use our services. You are solely responsible for all activity that occurs on your account;
We may ask you to register an account for the use of our services. In registering, you may elect to create an account with us or, if possible, create an account via a third-party service such as Facebook or Twitter, for example. You understand and acknowledge that if you create an account using any third-party services, you will be subject to those terms and conditions as well as privacy policies in connection with the use of our services. You agree to familiarize yourself with any obligations under the conditions set forth by using the third-party services as it relates to registration;
You agree to use your account exclusively for the benefit of our services. You further agree that you do not allow any third party to use your account or use your account for any services not associated with your personal property or property for which you have lawful control. You agree that you will use our services for only lawful activities. You agree, as needed, to offer proof of identity in completing the services to ensure that you match the details on the account;
Rule of conduct
Users must comply with the laws that apply to you in the location that you access the company’s services from. If any laws applicable to you restrict or prohibit you from using the services of the company, you must comply with those legal restrictions or, if applicable, stop accessing and/or using the services of the company. You promise that all the information you provide to the company on accessing and/or using the services of the company is and shall remain true, accurate and complete at all times. Notwithstanding any other provision of these terms you agree and undertake not to:
1) Hack, attempt to hack, modify, adapt, merge, translate, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or create derivative works out of the service or any part of them (save to the extent which expressly cannot be prohibited in accordance with the applicable mandatory law in your jurisdiction);
2) Remove, disable, modify, add to or tamper with any program code or data, copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices and legends contained on or in the service;
3) Create software which mimics any data or functionality in the service;
4) Use or deal in the service except as permitted by these terms;
5) Include contact details intended to enable communication outside of the service, in any communication;
6) Use your access to the service, or information gathered from it, for the sending of unsolicited bulk email;
7) Make any public, business or commercial use of the service or any part of them;
8) Provide hypertext links, web links, graphic links, hyperlinks or other direct connection for profit or gain to the service without prior written permission of the company;
9) Make the service or any part of it available to any third party (please note this does not stop you from fairly and honestly providing links to the platform, or showing either to other people);
10) Use or process the service or any part of them unfairly or for any illegal or immoral purpose;
11) Delete or obscure any copyright or other proprietary notice on the service;
The company has subscribed to various third-party service providers and you agree and acknowledge that, while accepting these terms, you explicitly grant permission to these service providers to use your information. In the event of any dispute between the third party and you the company shall not be held liable in any matter whatsoever;
Without limiting any other rights that company may have, the company may remove, restrict, cancel or suspend access to and/or use of the service and any part of it, if the company considers (in the sole discretion of the company) that you have breached any of these terms;
You may also terminate your agreement with the company by ceasing to access the service, deleting all copies of the service or part thereof within your control. Termination shall not affect any rights or remedies, which have accrued up to the time of termination;
Quizlrn may deny you access to all or any part of the services or terminate your account with or without prior notice if you engage in any conduct or activities that Quizlrn determines, in its sole discretion, violates Quizlrn’s terms of service or the rights of Quizlrn or is otherwise inappropriate. Without limitation, Quizlrn may deny you access to the services or terminate your Quizlrn account, without providing any refund;
You will indemnify and hold us, our suppliers and licensors, and our respective subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, employees, representatives, and assigns harmless from any costs, damages, expenses, and liability caused by your use of the services and service content, your violation of these terms, or your violation of any rights of a third party through the use of the services or service content;
You agree to indemnify and hold us harmless, our contractors, and our licensors, and respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of their use of the services and/or the platform, including but not limited to the violation of these terms by the users;
All fees paid or purchases made or accrued in connection with any services are non-refundable, and Quizlrn will not prorate any fees paid for a subscription or service that is terminated before the end of its term or any fees that are paid for any accessible material on the site. The products that authors sell on the platform are digital goods and cannot be “returned”, so your entitlement to a refund is designed with this in mind. Of course, in addition to these rules, each country has its own laws surrounding refunds, and these local laws are not excluded if they apply to you. Quizlrn is not obliged to give policy refunds in any of these situations: (a) You don’t want it after you’ve paid for it; (b) The item did not meet your expectations, or you feel the item is of low quality; (c) You simply change your mind; (d) You bought an item by mistake; (e) You do not have sufficient expertise to use the item.
If any portion of these terms is deemed to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permissible to affect the intent of you and us, and the remainder of these terms will continue in full force and effect;
In no event shall Quizlrn.com. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Quizlrn.com’s internet site, even if Quizlrn.com or a Quizlrn.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage;
Usage of images
At the time of insertion into the website or social media accounts, the pictures taken from freepik.com have been purchased for commercial use.
Revisions and errata
The materials appearing on Quizlrn.com’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Quizlrn.com does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Quizlrn.com may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Quizlrn.com does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials;
Quizlrn.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Quizlrn.com of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk;
The platform is a paid service and the payments made by you shall be according to the plans opted by you through the platform. All payments by users shall be through the payment mechanism put in place by us. Users have been given various options to choose and proceed with the payment for the services via payment mechanisms including but not limited to card payment facilities, online bank transfer and wallet payment. The payment gateway mechanisms are governed by the terms and conditions of the third-party providers as listed on the platform and the user agrees to be bound by those terms;
Valid credit/debit/cash card/online bank transfers and other payment instruments are processed using a credit card payment gateway or appropriate payment system infrastructure and the same will also be governed by the terms agreed to between the users and the respective issuing bank and payment instrument issuing company. We shall not be liable for any unauthorized use, fraud, payment refunds, lost amount, etc. in the transaction;
Any free trials provided on the platform, shall also be governed by these terms;
Intellectual property rights
The company retains all rights (including copyrights, trademarks, patents, designs, logos, trade secrets, know-how as well as any other intellectual property rights) in relation to all information provided on or via this platform (including but not limited to the curriculum taught, all texts, graphics, photos, illustrations, apps and logos). You shall not copy, download, publish, distribute or reproduce any of the information contained on this platform or social media in any form without (a) purchase (b) the prior written consent of the company;
The company offers you the opportunity to submit, post, display, transmit, perform, publish, distribute or broadcast content and materials, including, without limitation, articles, commentaries, photographs, text, music, video, audio recordings, computer graphics, pictures, data, questions, comments, suggestions or personally identifiable information.
The company may remove content at its discretion, subject only to its express obligations in respect of peer-reviewed articles.
You may choose to write and post reviews on the platform. We do not encourage you to post any personal information on the platform and the ill effects of such revelation shall be borne by the users. However, you can request the company via emails to delete any such information posted by you. For verification, the company will review and scrutinize such emails before responding.
You warrant and represent that your content, and the content of any website from which you include a link to any site, or to which you post a link from a site, will not be inappropriate. Without limitation, content (and the content of third-party websites) may be considered inappropriate if:
1) It is misleading in any way, and/or it gives a false impression as to its origins or approvals;
2) It is defamatory, plagiarized (including plagiarism from your work), abusive, malicious, threatening, false, misleading, offensive, insulting, discriminatory, profane, harassing, racist, sexist, indecent, obscene, pornographic, hateful or it advocates violence;
3) It is in breach of confidentiality or another person’s privacy or other rights, or of any duty owed by you;
4) It prejudices any active or pending legal proceedings of which you are aware;
5) It contains accusations of impropriety or personal criticism of our personnel, editors or reviewers;
6) It infringes any intellectual property rights proprietary to the company or any third party;
7) It is technically harmful (including content containing, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software, harmful data or conduct and/or contains any other element which is intended to harm the company or any third party, or to carry out or facilitate any fraudulent or dishonest transaction);
8) It advertises or promotes any product or service or makes any requests for donations or financial support;
9) It is spam or junk content;
10) It impersonates another person or otherwise misrepresents your identity, affiliation or status;
11) It would be considered a criminal or statutory offence in any jurisdiction, or gives rise to civil liability, or is otherwise unlawful;
12) It is in breach of these terms and/or of any additional terms;
The company will not be held responsible or liable for any of the user content provided by you on the company website. You must not attempt to avoid or undermine any protections that the company may put in place for the security and operation of any website.
You hereby explicitly consent to video/sound recordings of the lectures conducted containing footage of you and/or recording of any video of you conducted on the platform as a part of the services.
All rights, ownership, and intellectual property in the ‘User Content’ created by you on or by using the platform, during the period of the tutorial classes or the course, shall vest in the company. You hereby explicitly consent and transfer all such rights, ownership, and intellectual property in the ‘User Content’ to the company for a worldwide, royalty-free, and perpetual use. The company shall have the sole and exclusive right to use, copy, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display any/all such.
You undertake to use the company’s platform and intellectual property for only the purposes envisaged in the instant terms and shall not use the same for any unauthorized or unlawful purpose. Should you use the company’s platform or intellectual property with any third party’s intellectual property in any manner, then you will be solely responsible to obtain all necessary permissions, authorizations and licenses from the said third party. In the event you use the company’s platform and intellectual property beyond the limited rights granted to you under these terms, then you shall be solely responsible for the same and shall indemnify the company for all losses, claims and damages in this regard.
You will be solely responsible to ensure that any content or intellectual property created by you shall not contain any bugs, virus and malware or infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights or violate any applicable laws (including data protection and privacy laws) in any manner.
You are held personally liable for any violation of a third party’s rights by you. You agree to reimburse the company for all damages resulting from the culpable non-observance of the obligations of these terms. Users release the company from all eligible claims that other users or third parties may file against the company due to a violation of their rights by content posted by the user or due to a violation of other obligations. You shall assume the costs of the company legal defence, including all court and legal fees. This condition does not apply if the users are not responsible for the infringement.
The company ensures that the information and the training facilitated by the tutors on the platform is accurate but does not guarantee or warrant its accuracy, adequacy, correctness, validity, completeness, or suitability for any purpose, and accepts no responsibility with respect to the information and coaching given by the tutors on the platform.
You agree and understand that the company does not state or claim any warranty for the quality of lectures delivered by the tutors listed on our platform.
The company undertakes the scrutiny of the curriculum delivered by the tutors however, the company does always not guarantee the quality of lessons delivered to you. At any instance of live interactive classes, if the tutor uses any sexual or abusive language or depicts any forced sexual acts, or pornographic images, then in such cases, please immediately inform the company. The company will make all efforts to take any and all necessary actions as per the applicable law. However, the company explicitly disclaims any liability or responsibility in the event of such a circumstance.
In no event shall the company be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or damages for loss of profits, revenue, data or data use, incurred by you or any third-party, whether in an action in contract or tort, arising from your access to, or use of, the platform or any content provided on or through the platform.
The company facilitates educational and informational on an “as is” basis and is liable only to provide its services with reasonable skill and care.
The company’s liability for any and all claims in the aggregate, arising out of or related to your use of the platform, shall not under any circumstances exceed the amounts paid by you to the company for its services.
External sites have not been verified or reviewed by the company and all use and access of external sites are made at your own risk. “External Sites” means third-party websites and online services to which the service links. The company gives no other warranty in connection with the service and to the maximum extent permitted by law, the company excludes liability for:
1) Any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including any direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem which the company have been made aware of;
2) The accuracy, currency or validity of information and material contained within any communications or the service;
3) Any interruptions to or delays in updating the service;
4) Any incorrect or inaccurate information on the service;
5) The infringement by any person of any copyright or other intellectual property rights of any third party through any communication or use of the service;
6) The availability, quality, content or nature of external sites;
7) Any transaction involving external sites;
8) Any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading the service, or any communication (save that, where digital content supplied to you by the company or on behalf of the company through the service causes damage to your digital content or devices you may be entitled to compensation or repair or replacement, in which case kindly inform to the company);
9) All representations, warranties, conditions and other terms and conditions which but for this notice would have an effect;
10) We shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting from causes outside the reasonable control of we, including without limitation any failure to perform hereunder due to unforeseen circumstances or cause beyond our control such as acts of God, war, riots, fire, floods, natural disaster, extreme weather, criminal activity, accident, alien invasion, biological warfare, biological diseases, an act of government or terrorism, embargoes, network infrastructure failures, strikes, disruptions in communications including wireless and telecommunication, or any other disruption to our abilities to provide our services to the extent that the disruption is beyond our control;
Except as provided above there are no other warranties, conditions or other terms and conditions, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, and all such terms and conditions are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You agree that in relation to your use of the service you will not in any way conduct yourself in a manner which is unlawful, or which gives rise to civil or criminal liability or which might call the company or the service into disrepute. You agree that you are and shall remain responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and username and for all activities that occur under your account.
Government laws and jurisdiction
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act 1996, or such similar laws of India, which are not in conflict with each other. Such shall be subjected to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of Mumbai, India;
Amendments to terms
The company retains the right to modify these terms: (a) in the event of any amendments made due to legal changes (b) in the event of any amendments made due to decisions by the Supreme Court (c) because of technical necessity (d) to maintain the company operations (e) in the event of a change in market conditions (f) for the benefit of the user;
No amendment will take place if such amendment would substantially disrupt the contractual balance between the parties. Users will be informed of any amendments to the general terms via the platform or notice by email;
Updates to terms
We will need to change this policy from time to time to make sure it stays up-to-date with the latest legal requirements and any changes to our management practices;
This policy may be revised periodically, and this will be reflected by a last-modified date above. Please revisit this page to stay aware of any changes. A copy of the latest version of this policy will always be available on this page;
If you do not agree with any changes to the policy, you may terminate your use of the services;
To contact the Grievance Officer based in India, please email at email@example.com with your complaint or concern and sign with an electronic signature. Please include the country code with your phone number.
If you have any questions about our policy or would like further information about our platform, services and practices, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear your questions, concerns, and feedback about our services. Thanks for teaching and learning with us.